HomeLearnCoursesWebinars
PM × AICurating your next watch
LearnCoursesServicesWebinars
עב
PM × AI

Taught by Ofer Regev — a PM who ships with AI.

Join WhatsApp group
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • GitHub
  • theaipmhub@gmail.com
Work with me
  • Live courses
  • Team workshops
  • Consulting
Free content
  • Learn: the Map
  • Articles
  • Videos
  • Skills
  • Webinars
  • WhatsApp group
© 2026 The AI PM Hub · Built for product managers
AboutContactTermsPrivacyAccessibility
  • The Map
  • Articles
  • Videos
  • Skills
  • I'm new to AI. Where do I start?
  • I have a product idea. How do I get to an MVP?
  • How do I work with Claude and Claude Code?
  • I'm job hunting or preparing for interviews.
  • Rules, Commands or Skills? A PM's Guide to Picking the Right One
  • Stop Blasting the Same CV: An 8-Step Job Search System You Can Run With Claude
  • You Built a Prototype. Here's What Stands Between It and a Real App
Learn

Browse everything

← Back to the Map

Browse everything

AllArticlesVideosSkills
TopicsAI BasicsAI for PMsCareerClaudeClaude Co-work
Claude Co-Work
Claude Code
Claude Skills
Discovery to MVP
Git
Idea to MVP
Job Hunter
Prioritization
Product Builder
Product Discovery
Product Management
Product Sense
Roadmap
Skills
Vibe Coding
Webinar
Webinar recording
2 resultsNewestA–Z
  • Article · 6 min readStop Blasting the Same CV: An 8-Step Job Search System You Can Run With ClaudeMost job hunts fail on process, not talent: the same CV everywhere, company research the night before, interview prep rebuilt every round. Eight steps, each one a ready-made Claude skill, with you reviewing every output.
  • VideoHow to nail your next job with Claude Skills (webinar recording)Webinar recording: a set of Claude Skills that run the whole job search with you — company research, an honest fit analysis, a tailored ATS-friendly CV, a targeted cover letter and stage-by-stage interview prep.