HomeLearnCoursesWebinars
PM × AICurating your next watch
LearnCoursesServicesWebinars
עב
PM × AI

Taught by Ofer Regev — a PM who ships with AI.

Join WhatsApp group
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • GitHub
  • theaipmhub@gmail.com
Work with me
  • Live courses
  • Team workshops
  • Consulting
Free content
  • Learn: the Map
  • Articles
  • Videos
  • Skills
  • Webinars
  • WhatsApp group
© 2026 The AI PM Hub · Built for product managers
AboutContactTermsPrivacyAccessibility
  • The Map
  • Articles
  • Videos
  • Skills
  • I'm new to AI. Where do I start?
  • I have a product idea. How do I get to an MVP?
  • How do I work with Claude and Claude Code?
  • I'm job hunting or preparing for interviews.
  • Rules, Commands or Skills? A PM's Guide to Picking the Right One
  • Stop Blasting the Same CV: An 8-Step Job Search System You Can Run With Claude
  • You Built a Prototype. Here's What Stands Between It and a Real App
Learn

Videos

← Back to the Map

Browse everything

AllArticlesVideosSkills
TopicsAI BasicsAI for PMsCareerClaude
Claude Co-work
Claude Co-Work
Claude Code
Claude Skills
Discovery to MVP
Git
Idea to MVP
Job Hunter
Prioritization
Product Builder
Product Discovery
Product Management
Product Sense
Roadmap
Skills
Vibe Coding
Webinar
Webinar recording
3 resultsNewestA–Z
  • VideoNext-Level Vibe Coding (webinar recording)Webinar recording: take an AI-built prototype to a real, live app — hosting, auth, database, storage, backend functions and CI/CD, Vercel + Supabase vs Firebase, and MCPs that let Claude run your stack.
  • VideoVibe coding 101 (webinar recording)Hands-on workshop recording: what vibe coding is, how Base44, Lovable and Google AI Studio differ, and how to build with skills in an agentic IDE like Antigravity, Claude Code or Cursor.
  • VideoVibe coding 101 - first session, 6 May (webinar recording)Recording of the first Vibe coding 101 session: what vibe coding is, how Base44, Lovable and Google AI Studio differ, and how to build with skills in an agentic IDE like Antigravity, Claude Code or Cursor.